– President Biden's statement in Wisconsin about watching a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
– He mentioned this incident while discussing economic policies at Ingeteam in Milwaukee.
– Highlighted Pittsburgh's bridge-heavy landscape, having more bridges than any other U.S. city.
– Biden claimed to have witnessed the collapse, describing it occurring over a valley from a significant height.
– He expressed relief that the pandemic had led to school being out, preventing potential casualties.
– Social media reacted strongly to his remarks.
– Some raised eyebrows, questioning the accuracy and details of his account.